Monday, December 16, 2013

Model airplanes tips

This semester I took part in the rc hobby group, I think of this activity is a collection of hands and brain activity, with its knowledge, practical and interesting, was deeply loved by students. Model airplanes science and technology education has gradually become characteristic of science and technology education in our school.
At first I do not know anything about aeromodelling, think of this is a boring activity, but since I have assembled and released the first plane, I have a new understanding of model airplanes. I think making aviation model not only can exercise our ability, can also ease the pressure of learning. In the process of learning model airplane, I learned a lot of knowledge in model airplanes, model airplanes have which a few parts, I know the know how to fly a helicopter, also know how to fly the ejection machine and so on a lot of knowledge.I also know a lot of model aircraft types. Such as 4 CH Art-Tech Alpha Jet Ducted Fan R/C Airplane. 
Gradually, I have the interest in model airplanes, model airplanes became my hobby after class, I would see more in a week published airline magazine, special blackboard model airplanes, model airplanes posters, etc. Popularizing aviation knowledge to the students, make them understand the development history of airplanes, they will with relish listen to me tell the story about the airplanes for them. School regularly carry out of this knowledge lecture, let us know more on the knowledge of air, make the students more love aerospace industry, love science and technology, love the motherland. 
Because I performed very well in this practice, the teacher gave me a chance to compete in the Beijing model airplanes game, I know that the opportunity is hard-won, so I really cherish this competition, at the time of making model airplanes, dad will help, hand in hand with me to do the plane, I told him at the same time, the name of the parts of the plane, the plane function of various parts and so on, he will firmly in mind. While in the production process is very tired also time-consuming, but I'm feeling the love from science, science of suffering and joy, strengthened the determination to not bow to difficulties, so as to set a good scientific thinking consciousness, enhancing the good scientific quality. 
Interest class students were devoted to the activities in the model airplanes, free to suck up the knowledge of science and technology of juice, such as the flight of birds in the middle of a vast model airplanes in the universe practice ability of wings of science and technology, the students do the success of science to experience joy. In recent years our school fruits aeromodelling team in the competition. Through my efforts, I got a haidian district aeromodelling third prize and I think I have to help and teach this teacher is inseparable from the.
Model airplanes has taught me to set up good consciousness of scientific thinking, I feel is my great privilege to attend aeromodelling group, model airplanes related knowledge, I will try to study and take an active part in the Beijing model airplanes games, won a big honor for our school. 
I believe that the seeds of hope has been spread in this land, so it will thrive, it will flourish, its fruits is just around the corner. If you also want to learn more types, immediately go to rctophobby.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment