Monday, November 25, 2013

A make model planes pleasant experience

You must be like a plane, it's not, I am no exception. Today, my mother bought me a large model plane board, I mention how happy! 
A meal, I'm busy packing of jigsaw puzzle, Its brand is Walkera rc helicopter .but I'm like: open the inside are full of colorful, all kinds of \"parts\", it also marked the many Numbers... I hurriedly pull to father do my staff. I'm a little regret to the father said: \"ah! Dad, so many parts, how do you spell right?\" Father said, \"son, as long as you want to do, no you do not, the key is to see you can not able to calm down and seriously do!\" I nodded hands on. 

I put on the template parts removed one by one, and then according to the above figures from small to large, the father watched by me, remind me a sentence or two from time to time. Began to spelling, I carefully picked up one parts, carefully observe the above a few pin number, and then find the corresponding parts installed, under the guidance of my father, I again according to the according to them, make them stick together tightly. In this way one by one, when I will be home and dry, I suddenly found that there are two \"wings\" will not come up, no matter how put all feel quite uncomfortable. As I turned to pour to check model, dad suddenly burst out laughing, \"foolish boy, you put wrong! Hurriedly removed all reshipment!\" He said, I just suddenly enlighted, originally his roof as a floor to start the installation at the beginning, it is no wonder that two wings don't go up. Think of now I have worked so hard to be disqualified, my tears to flow down. Then my father said: \"who can immediately successful, also blame dad didn't see clear, together we come back, ok?\" In father's encouragement, I the model plane all down, and more carefully install up, this time I was much more skilled, not packed up after a while. When dad spell I have good plane model as a work of art on the bookshelf, I although some tired, but my heart is happy. 
In addition, there is a time that is the school organization of this game, for the first time I came to the school early, then we took a bus to the Harbin institute of technology of a canteen. Here, our teacher first off the plane model of the various components, and then put the assembly model plane videotape of edge. I listen to very seriously. The next step is to assemble, according to a program step by step, assembling finished soon. I'm glad to take the plane to the teacher said: "I have already assembled!" The teacher said, "very good, you assemble quickly, can be elected to the preliminaries, fly out in a moment. If a release to get into the final success." In most of the students after the completion of the assembly, the teacher led us to the stadium, the game release. Flying start, I put the plane's propeller turned one hundred and thirty turn clockwise, over their heads, let go, "shua" flew out, but a first down, let failure, elimination, I felt very disappointed and sad. Have to look at it for the plane to fly in the sky. 

With a model plane back to home, I will ponder how to fly, why not far from my plane fly? After repeatedly try to fly, I finally figure it out, as the plane fly, original hand gently forward to send even, the plane flew up, and then glide down. I was very happy, I assembled the plane can fly to heaven! The plane is still put in front of the head of a bed, it is I most like a plane model, not only because it is involved in the model aircraft, more important is I learned a lot of knowledge.  
Since I was young, I liked hilicopter, I made a lot of model aircraft, if you also like helicopter, then go to rctophobby.com to find your favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment